Content cannot be self-promotional. Instead, you should focus on providing value and education for the reader to position yourself as an expert.
As a rule of thumb, content should be conversational and include as many concrete examples, statistics, and relevant links as possible.
- Articles should be between 1,000 – 3,000 words
- You must submit an article every month for the duration of your guest post agreement
- Content submitted here must not be published on any other website
- Submissions should not mention your business (you and your company will be linked in the ‘bio’ section of each post you submit)
- Try to write content with bulleted lists and h2 (heading 2) subheadings every few paragraphs
- Please be sure you own the rights to any photos and videos submitted along with your content
- Photos must be sized no larger than 700 pixels wide
- If a photo is not submitted, one will be chosen for you and you will not have the opportunity to review it first
- Check grammar and spelling before submitting
- The OrthoLive editorial team has sole discretion on what content is approved
All content submissions for the following month must be submitted the prior month.