Join us to discover everything you need to know about your next OSHA audit and how you can overcome environmental, health, and safety programming challenges with workplace safety specialists John Coniglio, PhD, and Joe Coniglio of OSEA: The Workplace Experts.
You won’t want to miss this in-depth presentation from some of the industry’s leading experts featuring safety, environmental, and risk assessment tips to save you time, money, and headaches.
We’ll also include examples, case studies and a Q&A session to help you prepare for your next OSHA audit.
In This Webinar You’ll Learn:
- Tips to save you time and money from leading workplace safety specialists
- Techniques to help you overcome environmental and safety challenges on the job site
- How to avoid common issues employers miss prior to an OSHA audit
- The #1 thing you need to do prior to an OSHA audit
- Ways to leverage technology to implement safety improvements and reduce OSHA recordable events